Is it possible to create a link in my BlackBerry signature that directs someone to my google voice dialer page that I created on Google Sites.

Meaning could I make the number 724-590-xxxx "clickable" so someone is directed to my webpage?

Thx
    08-02-09 05:46 PM
    Is it possible to create a link in my BlackBerry signature that directs someone to my google voice dialer page that I created on Google Sites.

Meaning could I make the number 724-590-xxxx "clickable" so someone is directed to my webpage?

Thx
    That totally depends on the type of phone or program the person is using
    for e-mail.
    08-02-09 06:05 PM
    That totally depends on the type of phone or program the person is using
    for e-mail.
    OK. Could you give some examples please. Remember I want this info in my BlackBerry signature.

Thx
    08-02-09 06:59 PM
    OK. Could you give some examples please. Remember I want this info in my BlackBerry signature.

Thx
    If I read your e-mail on my phone and your signature has those 10 digits it'll
    show up as a link to make a phone call. Same thing for an iPhone (I think).

Now if I read it on Outlook it might be a different story. Probably wouldn't
    even show as a link all together. I think the only way you can do it to
    exactly what you would like is by inserting a hyperlink. But I don't think you
    can insert hyperlinks on your Blackberry signatures. Edit it on your BIS from
    your computer and see if it's possible.
    08-02-09 07:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD