09-18-08 11:51 PM
- I've searched CB and google help.
I can get everything to come downstream from google to my BB.
I can delete a Google added event on my BB and it syncs back up stream.
I can not get anything from the BB to go to google.
I read on Google only new events will be synced, but nothing is going upstream, except google events that have been deleted on the BB are getting updated at google.
Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
How do I get new BB events to sync upsteam to google?
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com09-15-08 08:36 AM
- I am not sure if it's a model specific issue but my sync does all of that, including adding, deleting, modifying and adding notes to my calendar entries.. both ways. I noticed that my default "sync" events was set at up to 4 weeks. Anyway your events are beyond that and perhaps that is why they aren't syncing?09-15-08 09:33 AM
- What Kellina suggested is a good start; make sure your events are w/in the sync timeframe.
If all that matches up try a manual sync instead of waiting for GS to do it. When you're in the calendar open up the menu and there should be an option for GS, pick that and GS should open, hit menu again and hit sync.
Also, as simple as it sounds, if you have more than one email assigned to your BB make sure the event is getting setup under the email that is associated with google.
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com09-15-08 09:57 AM
- Email is set up on both BB and GS as my uscc.bb email adress.
I've done the manual sync from with in the callender and from the sync app i have downloaded.
I added events to the BB callender for this friday.
With the above I still can't sync upstream.
I'm a USCC 8330.
Thanks for the replies. Any other ideas?
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com09-15-08 10:14 AM
- Doing it from a computer using Google Calendar they can access your calendar and add events if you give them permissions. From a computer go to Google Calendar, on the left is the list of calendars and they should have a drop down arrow (click the arrow), calendar settings. Once you have the edit screen up at the top are tabs, pick the 'share this calendar' and there's an area to put in emails for people you want to have access. You can also limit their access.
I only know how to do this on the computer. Don't think its possible from a BB or that they'd be able to sync from their BB to your calendar
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com09-15-08 08:24 PM
- If you set up another person to view your calendar and you are able to view theirs, all you have to do is add their calendar to Google Sync and you will be able to view their events synced wirelessly.
scroll to other calendars
That should give you a list of available calendars.
That is one option, however, if another just sends you an invite it will work also.09-15-08 08:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD