I have a sprint curve. I've downloaded Google Mobile Sync and I have yahoo and gmail accounts set up. I want to sync my bb calendar to the online google calendar, but I don't want it to sync with my yahoo calendar on the bb. Right now, when I sync, it duplicates everything - puts a matching copy on my yahoo calendar (and displays on the bb twice - once for each calendar). Any suggestions?
    10-20-08 12:22 PM
    Most likely you're gonna have to choose one or the other. It will continue to happen.
    10-20-08 12:30 PM
    how do I get rid of the yahoo calendar without getting rid of the email address then?
    10-20-08 12:45 PM
    how do I get rid of the yahoo calendar without getting rid of the email address then?
    You have to delete whatever application you installed to make the Yahoo! calendar sync. Did you install Yahoo Go! or something like that? To be honest with you, I don't know how to sync a Yahoo! calendar with a blackberry. I'm sure there is something that was installed on either your phone or your computer that you sync you blackberry to. Whatever progam it is, it would have to be removed.
    10-20-08 01:33 PM
    If you want to just delete the yahoo calendar altogether, you can delete its service book. Disclaimer: Only do this if you know what you are doing. It will delete the whole Yahoo calendar and there not an easy fix. Having said that:

Options
    Advanced Options
    Service Books
    Delete the service book entitled Yahoo [CICAL]. This will remove the whole Yahoo calendar from your device.
    10-20-08 07:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD