Hello,

I have a problem with google map. I installed the 1.6 on my 8820 from Orange FR but the application is not working. When I launch google map it stops the loading bar at the midle and stay there , there is also a 4 in the loading bar.

Can someone help me please ?

Ciao
    08-16-07 03:48 AM
    got up to 4 on the loader bar - kept trying and trying with no luck
    checked the website again and realised it said it was for vodaphone only - maybe an obvious limitation but just thought id mention it.
    08-27-07 03:02 AM
    Is ggogle maps a free ap ?
    08-27-07 12:27 PM
    Yes... Google Map is FREE!
    08-28-07 08:13 PM
    A long time ago I tried to boycott Google. Impossible. Google Maps is an awesome app! Easy to use, good graphics (especially when you zoom in as close as possible, CRAZY how close most areas get), lots of options, etc. You can search for sushi just as easy as in that iPhone commercial but you actually get a lot more info most of the time, for example: phone number, website, address, hours, menu, and prices.
    08-28-07 09:01 PM
    I still have this issue. Has anyone resolved it? Please help.
    10-28-07 03:09 PM
    I get the same problem as well. It stops when it reaches 4.
    11-06-07 12:44 AM
    Have you tried downloading a (slightly) earlier version of Google Maps? People in this thread have similar launch problems as yourselves. This thread will also point you towards locating the URL's for downloading the earlier versions of Google Maps.

'Network Error' solution for ALL BlackBerry users! - Google Maps for mobile | Grupos de Google

I would be interested to know if this potential fix works
    Last edited by Berryman; 11-06-07 at 06:27 AM.
    11-06-07 06:23 AM
    V Frustrated, cant get any of the links to work for 8310 on vodafone. Does it need the BB apn as I did not sign up for this ?
    Any help appreciated.

Phil
    11-06-07 09:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD