Hello cb
    I am a grade 12 canadian student going into business for university next year.

I was wondering if I can somehow access google drive with full access?

Like I have many projects, that needs to be done on google docs. What is great about google docs is that anyone can edit the doc when it is shared, so like when I work in a group, anyone within the group can add information to the document.

On the bb10 browser I find that im not allowed to edit google docs but only view it. However I can do this in browser desktop mode, but it is way too laggy and complicated and hardly works. I know there is an android app called google drive on google play, but as yet we all know google services apps dont work.

I was wondering if there is a way on my BlackBerry 10 smartphone running 10.2.1.

Any substitutes or suggestions?
    02-20-14 06:56 PM
    Most schools use Office 365.

PlayCloud is a good app that allows access to all cloud storage.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-14 06:59 PM
    Most schools use Office 365.

PlayCloud is a good app that allows access to all cloud storage.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for your response but my teacher specifically wants us to use google docs so he can monitor what we do
    02-20-14 07:05 PM
    Files and folders in BlackBerry world allows access to Google drive files. Must you use the specific drive app, or is your teacher content with you uploading changes to the documents as you make them?
    02-20-14 07:19 PM
    Play cloud is ok for Google drive. The mobile site for Google drive is ok too. I work at a university and we use it as well. I haven't found a great mobile solution for it on BlackBerry 10 but I've found ok solutions.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-14 07:19 PM
    Files and folders in BlackBerry world allows access to Google drive files. Must you use the specific drive app, or is your teacher content with you uploading changes to the documents as you make them?
    I just need to make changes, but I would prefer the app, because I am able to see my partners make changes too
    02-20-14 08:00 PM
    Play cloud is ok for Google drive. The mobile site for Google drive is ok too. I work at a university and we use it as well. I haven't found a great mobile solution for it on BlackBerry 10 but I've found ok solutions.

Posted via CB10
    The mobile site for google drive is pretty good, except the only problem is that you cannot make changes to them
    02-20-14 08:00 PM