Hi All,

New to Blackberry's and i did some searching and could not find a definitive answer to this. I just started using googles calender sync for the blackberry and it worked great. The only issue I am having is if I have a reoccurring appoint it it shows up as a duplicate appoint in my blackberry calender. One as the reoccurring entry and the other is a single entry but they are duplicate. I am when i get home i am going to blank out my calender using the desktop software and try syncing again. Any helpe would be greatly appreciated.

sLY
    04-04-08 01:54 PM
    Hi All,

New to Blackberry's and i did some searching and could not find a definitive answer to this. I just started using googles calender sync for the blackberry and it worked great. The only issue I am having is if I have a reoccurring appoint it it shows up as a duplicate appoint in my blackberry calender. One as the reoccurring entry and the other is a single entry but they are duplicate. I am when i get home i am going to blank out my calender using the desktop software and try syncing again. Any helpe would be greatly appreciated.

sLY
    u may have to go into google and fix the calendar their. it just may be on that end and since google's calendar does a 2way sync, it would be best to check both ends.
    04-04-08 01:57 PM
    I use GCal and GSync and have multiple reoccurring appts for my clients.
    I'm not having the problems you're speaking of...maybe by blanking out and starting over, you'll be able to figure out where the conflict is.
    04-04-08 05:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD