I am trying to get a good solution for my wife and I share calenders. Surprisingly I didnt realize how after we got married how much appts conflict. With that said, I've read mixed reviews about both. What would be the most seamless solution. I've even looked into Dashwire but that doesnt have the calender option im look for. Suggestions?
    07-02-08 05:13 PM
    I use a google calendar to keep the family together - those (morons) that don't have BB's can sync on the PC, and the rest of us have Google Sync set to link our BB's to the calendar. Works like a charm to keep everyone on the same page.
    07-02-08 05:55 PM
    Google Cal is good for me and my partner. Cross os (Mac and pc)and also awailable via phones and desktop apps. Shame they haven't sorted a two sync via ical as I have to use third party software

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-08 06:00 PM
    I have never used Google Calendar, but
    you may want to look at a couple of the threads
    on this site about Unite.
    07-02-08 06:19 PM
    thanks for the tips on both...im going with Google Calfor now...thanks.
    07-06-08 09:46 PM
    Google Cal worked for me. He shared his calendar and I synced it with mine to my BB.
    07-06-08 09:48 PM
    thanks for the tips on both...im going with Google Calfor now...thanks.
    Good choice! I'm a big fan of google calen. and I use it all the time.
    07-06-08 09:50 PM
    I'm a fan of anything Google! Especially since it's free!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-08 07:44 PM
    I only use unite for the folder access on my pc. The new version isn't nearly as problematic as the first version.
    07-07-08 11:09 PM
    Google Calendar sync works in our world, but, looking to test out some of the features in the BB Unite.
    07-20-08 05:36 AM
    Quick question; when google calendar syncs and updates your BB calendar, does this use email or data? My wife's plan only includes email.
    07-21-08 10:24 AM
    Quick question; when google calendar syncs and updates your BB calendar, does this use email or data? My wife's plan only includes email.
    It uses data and plus you can set the options on how many times it will sync through out the day
    07-21-08 10:54 AM
    It uses data and plus you can set the options on how many times it will sync through out the day
    ...and you can setup, e-mail notification, from Google calendar online in settings > my calendar > select calendar > notifications > Event reminders.
    Last edited by dstar; 07-21-08 at 01:30 PM.
    07-21-08 11:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
";