I have been using this software for over a year now on 3 different BlackBerrys. I t works pretty good. The other software that I have used has been pretty much useless. I have included a link to an article about it.

Google Calendar Sync for BlackBerry
    03-15-08 09:52 PM
    I have been using Google Sync for BB from Google. It is two way and I set it to sync automatically. I love it and have had no problems with it so far. And it's free.
    03-16-08 03:37 PM
    One more for Google Sync from Google itself. It works flawlessly.
    03-16-08 04:02 PM
    I just downloaded it myself. Haven't started using it yet though.

I will... Anything Free.99 from google is usually great.
    03-16-08 04:06 PM
    One more for Google Sync from Google itself. It works flawlessly.
    It works well, it's what I use, but it's certainly not flawless. The only issue I have with it is recurring events.
    03-16-08 04:38 PM
    i've been using google sync for some time... once in a while it becomes necessary to uninstall and reinstall the app, as from time to time, it duplicate and triplicates the items on your BB. it WILL NOT do that on the google side..
    03-16-08 04:55 PM
    I use Google Sync (from Google) also. I can't see spending 35 dollars for something that works very well for FREE!!!???
    03-16-08 07:21 PM
    For those that don't already know/haven't yet worked it out, Google Sync (the free application from Google that synchronizes your device's calendar with Google Calendar) is available from:
    * http:// mobile . google . com
    * Mobile

At this stage, it only synchronizes your calendar data, though there are future plans to synchronize other data, such as your contacts/address book information...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-08 08:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD