check out this site (Android) and tell me what you think about the android i can see me having one of these as a second phone
    03-23-08 09:00 PM
    Depending how it turns out I want to get a phone that supports Android. I like that white HTC they are currently using to demo the OS. Well see what happens.
    03-23-08 09:10 PM
    Google Android works because it's an OS that manufacturers can put on their phone. Where it might fail is that U.S. carriers are very restrictive in what they allow on devices, so I fear that we might end up seeing stripped down Android phones when they are released.

That's just an observation. But I really would like to see something like Android succeed. Might even give up my BlackBerry if they get it right. But I'm in wait and see mode at the moment.
    03-23-08 11:01 PM
    Google Android works because it's an OS that manufacturers can put on their phone. Where it might fail is that U.S. carriers are very restrictive in what they allow on devices, so I fear that we might end up seeing stripped down Android phones when they are released.

That's just an observation. But I really would like to see something like Android succeed. Might even give up my BlackBerry if they get it right. But I'm in wait and see mode at the moment.
    The good thing is that google will be an open system, i foresee a big community of android users taking advantage of this. Android is going to be big and people are going to do great things for it.
    03-23-08 11:09 PM
    Android has the ability to be awesome, let's just hope google doesn't mess this up. It look like an HTC device in that demo.

Edit: I don't think it's in Blackberries near future. The like Apple pride themselves on safety. This is too open.
    Last edited by Jayden0606; 03-24-08 at 01:55 AM.
    03-24-08 01:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD