Is there any good way to remove scratches from the screen without buying an entirely new screen cover? possibly buff it with a cloth and/or with chemicals? i would just like to know if it is possible to perform routine maintenance on the screen so it doesn't become riddled with scratches.
    03-21-09 09:38 PM
    Best way is to prevent them from occurring. Use a screen protector like BSE (Best Skins Ever), cheaper than having to replace your screen.
    03-21-09 09:53 PM
    I am not sure its possible to remove them without causing more of an issue.... Hopefully someone will have a remedy for you. I agree with Xlide, BSE is the best 6 bucks one can spend for the BB.
    03-21-09 09:57 PM
    Installing a protector like BSE will also conceal small scratches that are already on the screen.
    03-21-09 10:00 PM
    Installing a protector like BSE will also conceal small scratches that are already on the screen.
    can i buy this BSE on cnn.cn?
    03-21-09 10:26 PM
    can i buy this BSE on cnn.cn?
    No. Order it here:

RIM Blackberry Curve 8300 8310 8320 Screen Skin (2 Pack)
    03-21-09 10:28 PM
    hmm, so i see; the BSE is one of those stickers that go onto the screen. i'm assuming that they periodically have to be replaced, true?
    03-21-09 10:45 PM
    hmm, so i see; the BSE is one of those stickers that go onto the screen. i'm assuming that they periodically have to be replaced, true?
    Yes, but better the BSE take the abuse than the soft plastic screen.
    03-21-09 10:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD