Hello everyone. I have a quick question about what 3rd party program to use for AIM. I don't like the aim that comes with the blackberry because there are some stuff that you can't do that you can with let's say beejive. I have tried beejive but I always lose connection with it and as you know you have to pay to use beejive, and if I'm going to pay for it I would like to have it working well for me. As of right now I am using instango, I have been using it for about 2 days now, but I have noticed that since I have installed it my blackberry seems to lag a lot more. I am wondering if there are any free programs to use for aim that won't make the blackberry lag much, and is also good. Any help with this would be appreciated. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-09 08:03 AM
    I just finished trying to use webmessenger but I keep getting an error that says connection error 002. Any other apps that are good out there?

03-27-09 11:15 AM
    Try jivetalk or instango, jivetalk u get a 30 day free trial but then u gotta pay, instango's free

03-27-09 11:45 AM
    I tried instango but it made my phone a bit slower, so I got rid of it. And beejive I used to have but I had it on my old phone and I don't feel like payin 20 bucks again.

03-27-09 12:24 PM
    Have you tried palringo? I used it but didn't like it. Maybe you'll like it?

03-27-09 12:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD