Hi I want to get a Blackberry but I still have about a year and a half on my VZW contract so I planned on buying a VZW Bold 9650 on Craigslist but so far there has been two postings and neither of the sellers have replied and its been about a week. So I am wondering if their is a site (besides Ebay Im nervous to buy one from ebay) that would sell refurb ones or something like that. I have also seen the market place here and will read up on how all that works. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
    10-12-10 01:15 PM
    Given a choice, you are much safer dealing with an eBay vendor then sombody using Craigslist or similar local add server.
    A vendor with a verifable history has an investment in satisfied customers. If something is wrong, you have the resources of PayPal, eBay and your Credit card to back you up
    Some random CL guy that will take cash only, not so much.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-10 05:04 PM
    How about right here????

Try Marketplace.
    10-12-10 06:07 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Crackberry is the best place...
    10-12-10 06:52 PM
    How about right here????

Try Marketplace.
    Thats what I am thinking as well. Seems here the seller would provied more information than an ebay vendor. Ive looked at the forum and their is tips for sellers but I havent seen any rules etc for buyers other than the buyer beware thread. Is there any rules or tips I should know about?
    10-12-10 08:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD