He obviously forgot to press the "Mute" button when he yawned... I think it's the same case in every business...you have your "good" and "not so good"! Luck of the draw!
    08-04-08 08:42 AM

I would call back and ask to speak to a manager. At this point, get the both the CSR and "the manager's name" and explain to them that you would like the first and last name to the previous representative. Since he said "Business Care" then you have the right to his first and last name. Consumer care, I'm unsure of their policies. At this point, I would ask that manager to write an email to his manager and that manager's manager (just in case he's out the office) and then you send you own email to OOP by looking at your invoice and finding the "send your questions or comments" (I forgot the wording) address and send your complaint as well.

If he made a switch on the account, you should definitely be able to get this information over the phone.

Let me know how it turns out.
    I wrote an email to Executive Escalation Response over the weekend, because I know the person there from prior. I hope that he can do something, and if they send the boring "Sorry" letter then I'll give them a call back.
    08-04-08 04:37 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD