Finally! BlackBerry has life. If it is good enough for the Pentagon it's good enough for me! I have spent the last year or more defending my commitment to BlackBerry. While individuals keep migrating to android or iphone, I just shake my head on how people are so misinformed by the media. The media themselves are brainwashed. However, the pentagon has to test the living daylights out of systems and choose and they have to be the best of the best. They cannot afford to get it wrong based on fanboyism. Finally the CBC had to release a good report on BlackBerry and we have analysts back tracking. Perhaps the day will come when stuck up CEO's from Instagram and Netflix come a knocking. It's about time!

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 08:41 PM
    If it's good 'nough for t'e PENTAGON, it's good 'nough for me, sonny.

Not sure how this would bother or move the likes of Netflix though...
    01-20-14 08:54 PM
    Perhaps the day will come when stuck up CEO's from Instagram and Netflix come a knocking. It's about time!
    Hmmm. . . I believe the reason there's no Netflix or Instagram app for BB10 (not enough potential users) is the same reason there's no BBM app for Windows Phone (not enough potential users). By your logic, that would mean BBRY management is "stuck up" as well, right? Or did I miss something?
    01-20-14 08:55 PM
    Hmmm. . . I believe the reason there's no Netflix or Instagram app for BB10 (not enough potential users) is the same reason there's no BBM app for Windows Phone (not enough potential users). By your logic, that would mean BBRY management is "stuck up" as well, right? Or did I miss something?
    Apples and Oranges.
    BlackBerry and Micro$oft are competitors, at least as far as BlackBerry 10 and WP8 go. BlackBerry and Instagram, and BlackBerry and Netflix, really are not.
    01-20-14 09:06 PM