Is there a good alarm clock for our phones where you can set multiple alarms? at different times, days, etc.?

Thanks
    11-25-08 10:12 AM
    Here's a good free one I've been using for some time. It will do what you're looking for:

MyAlarm
    11-25-08 10:16 AM
    I didn't like bbsmart alarm pro before but it looks like they did a major update to that software and its amazing now, layout and all! Very easy to use and navigate. I dont know the alarm limit but from my screen, it looks like I can easily set up 5+. I would recommend it hands down even though I'm still on a trial basis with it. So far no bugs I can see. DL it at the crackberry app store or do a quick search
    11-25-08 10:22 AM
    +1 BBSmart Alarms Pro

I lived by it with my Curve and am anxiously awaiting the Bold-Compatible update. You can set an unlimited number of alarms, customize them with names and colors, and the Quick Alarm feature is great for reminders.
    11-25-08 10:42 AM
    +2 BBSmart Alarms Pro
    11-25-08 12:10 PM
    But BBSmart Alarms Pro is not free right?
    11-25-08 03:14 PM
    I never miss the stock alarm that comes on my 8310. and I usually always sleep through alarms

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-08 03:44 PM
    Bbsmart alarm pro free?

11-25-08 05:43 PM
    Bbsmart alarm pro free?

No its not free but its on sale for 50% off at the crackberry store until Dec.1st.
    11-25-08 06:28 PM
    Here's a good free one I've been using for some time. It will do what you're looking for:

MyAlarm
    :thumbsup!:

thx!
    11-25-08 07:23 PM
    I used MyAlarm for a while, but its interface was a bit clunky I thought. Tried BBSmart and LOVED it. I bought it and have never regretted it. I now have it on my 3rd Berry... Each time I get a new one I simply Emal them and they give me a new reg code based off my current PIN.
    11-26-08 07:47 AM
    No its not free but its on sale for 50% off at the crackberry store until Dec.1st.
    where do you see 50% off? Because I see it priced at $15. Is it originally $30 or can I find it for less than $15?
    11-26-08 09:16 AM
    also, if I get a new phone, will I be able to transfer the purchase to the new device? possible BBstorm upgrade comes to mind...
    11-26-08 09:17 AM
    I just found the link to the $7 pricetag! NICE!

Still wonder if I could transfer it to the storm when/if I get it next month...
    11-26-08 11:33 AM
    I just found the link to the $7 pricetag! NICE!

Still wonder if I could transfer it to the storm when/if I get it next month...
    It depends on the developer. Some developers allow you to transfer the software to other phones some restrict you to a specific PIN. I don't have BBsmart Alarms so I wouldn't know their policy.

Your best bet would be to email the developer first.
    11-26-08 12:18 PM
    the Bold is my first BB and already after only a few days I love it, so much more than any other device ive owned.
    however the only part Ive found wanting is the alarm, I may be missing something but why are all the tones for the alarm so short.
    untill I got the Bold ive been using an old basic Nolia supplied by my employer as an alarm and that was plenty loud enough and didnt stop untill I interveened. but the longest tune I can find on the bold is the Bach piece which is a little to nice if not suttle to wake me from my sleep.

Am I misssing something or is this the problem with the standard alarm ?
    11-26-08 03:58 PM
    also, if I get a new phone, will I be able to transfer the purchase to the new device? possible BBstorm upgrade comes to mind...
    Is this the only good alarm out there or the only one that you guys are familiar with? Sounds kinda pricey...
    11-27-08 12:28 AM
    well rican, if you had read my post you would see that I hav bounced it on different phones as I switch them out. simple Email to BBSmart people with my new PIN and the send a new activation code. No issues, always been with in 24 hours of me sending my Email.

and Spicy, (great name by the way...) Its well worth the money. I normally pirate most of my software, but htis program is well worth the money I spent on it.
    11-27-08 06:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD