Playing golf this weekend and looking for an application that stores and tracks stats. Looked at bbgpsgolf and it does not list the two courses I am playing. Also tried accelgolf and no go. Does anybody have any suggestions.
    08-20-09 08:02 AM
    Try "GreenFinder".

It won't give you stats, but it is a good GPS distance to the pin app. They have a lot of courses, I hope yours it there. You can download a trial with 5 free round before you buy.
    08-20-09 08:25 AM
    I saw that one but was really looking for the stats part. I already own a golf gps but it does not do stats. Waiting for golflogix to come out with there storm app. I was told end of August early September
    08-20-09 08:30 AM
    Creating courses on bbgpsgolf is quite easy to do from the instructions on the website. Takes about 20 minutes per course for the handful I have created.

Used it once, but used that program for yardage only and it was way more accurate than the yardage markers appeared to be.
    08-20-09 09:20 AM
    I used one before that could track stats. I think it was Intelligolf or something. It was a little pricey like $50 or something. I just use Greenfinder now for GPS.
    08-20-09 10:43 AM
    I have used BBgpsgolf and when it has the course it is great and it is free and works on the 9530 with Verizon. You can check the website to see if the course you are playing is listed as well.
    08-20-09 12:24 PM
    Check out golfgps.com it has one though it is $40 for a year but you can download any course and I am certain it works a lot better than any other golfgps for your phone, the thing works like a real golf gps unit for a fraction of the price.
    08-20-09 11:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD