Comments? Anyone using this? Found it on Appworld...
    06-21-09 11:47 AM
    its a nice app but after i installed this my memory on my bold has been consistently below 20 MB after a few minutes. after a battery pull it starts off at 24 mb instead of the usual 32+ that i got before i installed this program.
    06-22-09 03:55 AM
    I like it a lot..very large application though..even TeleNav is smaller.

Is this from the same creators as AmazeGPS? The interface is very very similar. Better, but almost identical. Hope it stays free
    06-22-09 03:47 PM
    Someone on the AppWorld review said it’s the same company that makes VZNavigator on Verizon.
    06-27-09 12:41 PM
    That's correct. Gokivo is made by Networks in Motion (NIM) which also provides GPS/nav services to among others, Verizon Wireless, AAA, AT&T, Ericsson, Sprint, TELUS, U.S. Cellular and YellowPages.com. Most notably, these are the folks responsible for VZ Navigator. IIRC, NIM is supposed to be the most successful mobile GPS company in the world, and is the main competitor to Telenav.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-09 06:05 AM
    Hi guys just downloaded this nice app and i keep getting before navigation error 4003 could not process request.Tried on my friends 8900 the same problem any ideas? thanks
    07-04-09 07:06 AM
    I've been using the app for about two weeks and i like it alot. I can't find a price for it any where. Is it free for T-Mobile customers? or does it have a longer than normal trial period?
    07-06-09 02:16 PM
    some have said the trial was supposed to end like april 31st or so, but obviously it hasn't. mine is still working 30+ days later.

i think it's a good program with a few exceptions. i've had several miscalculated routes...they both took me about 2.5 miles away from my actual destination. had to use google maps to get me there haha. second, when using the traffic option, when i try to click traffic summary, then details for a particular traffic event, i get an error and it exits the program. other than that (and the low volume) it seems like a good program.
    07-13-09 08:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD