Hi--I had a blackberry curve 8830 for several years and then switched to a Droid (incredible 2 a few months ago). I miss my blackberry. I obviously love the features and apps with the droid. I have VERIZON service.

I miss typing on my blackberry--I'm a big emailer!

I'm don't have time to research blackberries, but I'm curious which one you think I should get?

I'd like a blackberry that can get apps from blackberry app world, but also one that has a good camera and video camera.

Can one take a picture on a blackberry and then upload that picture to an email, to facebook, etc?

Also, I'd like a blackberry that has great audio sound as well...and one that I can download a few games.

I haven't done research on BB in awhile, so I'd love some in put on which VERIZON BB I should go with.

Thanks!
    I would highly recommend the 99x0. the keyboard alone for any messenger is a dream. the touch screen adds to the amazing optical pad navigation. you know the OS and the hardware is solid as stainless steel and aerospace material.
    10-04-11 09:35 PM
    awesome..looks like the Bold 9930 is the way to go--because of my work, I have to send a lot of emails from the road--a ton of emails--and I need an easy keyboard to send such emails--however, i need to have a decent camera and be able to play some games and apps.
    10-05-11 09:42 AM
    awesome..looks like the Bold 9930 is the way to go--because of my work, I have to send a lot of emails from the road--a ton of emails--and I need an easy keyboard to send such emails--however, i need to have a decent camera and be able to play some games and apps.
    Sounds like a perfect fit to me...good luck!
    10-05-11 10:01 AM
    Uh. I don't know if it will satisfy your need for games. Though they do have a few. It's nothing like iPhones or Androids where they're filled with them.
    10-05-11 01:17 PM
    That's subjective. I like games. I play brick breaker and tetris quite a bit and I am a pretty hardcore gamer (gaming rig I built and xbox). If he wants to play Rage, then ya the iphone is for him. But if he wants simple games to pass the time that are fun... I think he's in a good spot.
    10-05-11 01:54 PM
    actually, I meant basic games for my kids to play (i.e checkers, chess, etc). I'm curious if people think that the Bold 9930 is too expensive? I'm going to get it anyway, but I wasn't sure what people thought (verizon)
    10-05-11 08:10 PM
    actually, I meant basic games for my kids to play (i.e checkers, chess, etc). I'm curious if people think that the Bold 9930 is too expensive? I'm going to get it anyway, but I wasn't sure what people thought (verizon)
    That is really gonna be subjective... depends on you.

For my needs, the Bold 9930 would be too expensive. Most BB users may not feel that way, though.
    10-05-11 08:57 PM
    Then yeah, you'll be alright. They also got BattleShip. I play that all the time.
    10-06-11 10:48 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD