Hey guys I need your help. I recently found the thread that explains how to stop receiving those annoying (reply) messages in your inbox every time you send a email from your bb using your gmail account. I logged into BIS and added the filter. Although it worked, I can't receive ANY emails now on my BB. What did I do wrong? I went back to BIS and resent books and it said I should be able to receive emails in 20 min but that hasn't helped. I did a battery pull and that didn't help either. I can send emails, but I can't receive them on my BB. I'm thinking of deleting my email account and starting over, but I'm afraid it's going to cause more problems. Help!
    07-06-08 10:45 AM
    forgot to mention that I have Verizon as my carrier
    07-06-08 10:45 AM
    make sure it says Apply Filter When "FROM" Field. you probably selected "TO" Field.

and dont forget to check off "do not forward msgs to device" at the bottom.
    07-06-08 11:13 AM
    log into your carriers BIS. find the g-mail acct...click ONE time on the filter for that e-mail...it should say: name:g-mail Action: do not foward messages to device

when you look below that...it should say: when no filters apply: foward messages to device...

make sure your filter name is gmail, you've selected "from" field contains: is your e-mail address and you have do not foward to device
    07-06-08 11:56 AM
    yeah I did all that and it still doesn't let me receive emails. I don't know? I think im just going to delete my email and start all over. Hopefully I won't have any problems.
    07-06-08 04:25 PM
    Yay I did it. I had to delete my current email and start all over again, but it worked. Thanks guys.
    07-06-08 10:56 PM
    Just in case some bases weren't covered..

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/gmai...lackberry-853/
    07-06-08 11:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD