Hello,

I realize there's been many problems with slow gmail delivery to BB over the past couple weeks. Yesterday, I was able to fix the delay by deleting gmail from BIS and re-adding it using the imap.gmail.com server. Everything was working fine yesterday in regards to receiving emails instantaneously again.

Today, however, instead of a delay, I'm not receiving gmail emails on my BB at all. I've tried to re-send the service books, delete and re-add my gmail account from BIS, and even done a battery pull.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem on a Verizon BB?
    03-06-09 02:30 PM
    I got a gmail about 2 hours ago, so it was ok then.... Well you may be correct, my computer has an email from 2:39 that my BB does not have yet, so certainly there is a delay if not worse.
    03-06-09 03:03 PM
    If I am online my gmail doesn't forward or push right away. when I log off I will recieve old gmails hours later.
    03-06-09 03:13 PM
    If I am online my gmail doesn't forward or push right away. when I log off I will recieve old gmails hours later.
    I wasn't online all morning, and I haven't received a single gmail that was sent to me. Regardless, my BB usually receives emails even if I have gmail open, so something is awry.
    03-06-09 03:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD