- CrackBerry Abuser
- 274 Posts
Gmail Issue - Please help!
Here are all the details for this complicated issue.
Firstly, I am running OS 7.1.569 on my Bold 9900.
In July, my University went from Squirrel email to the Gmail server. Our address is firstname.lastname@example.org but it is Gmail.
I went through the normal email setup on my BlackBerry and then my inbox with emails prior to the Gmail transition in July will sync to my phone.
The issue is that, no new messages will deliver to my phone! I can send from my email@example.com email just fine.
I ensured that the IMAP/POP options are enabled on my gmail account.
I receive mail to this account through my PlayBook perfectly.
Does anybody have any idea what the problem is??
I have been losing sleep over this, so some direction would be greatly appreciated.
Please let me know if any additional details are needed.Pearl 8130 -> Storm 9500 -> Tour -> Pearl 9100 -> Torch 9800 -> Curve 3G -> Bold 9900 PlayBook (220.127.116.112) -> Z10 and Q10. I need help.
- 11-05-2012, 08:52 AM #3
Re: Gmail Issue - Please help!
I have a Gmail account that had to be set up with an @gmail.com address. I have my own domain, set up just like your @mtroyal.ca address. However, for PlayBook sync, I had to list my real @gmail.com address as the username.
This is the first page of my accounts settings on the PlayBook:
And this is the Advanced Settings screen:
Contact your IT people and find out what your real address is, and it should sync properly.
- By Ddlevy in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2008, 02:27 AM
- By matt_1984 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2008, 07:22 PM
- By seanerin in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 12-20-2007, 10:44 AM
- By hugyourstereo in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 12-09-2007, 02:23 PM
- By suburbanswrvyn00 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2007, 10:09 AM