Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help me figure out what might be causing the following issue:

I have a Curve 8310, orignally used on AT&T, but recently unlocked and now on T-Mobile. I have a Gmail account set up on the device.

My issue is that I can send and receive emails on the device, but any email I send to myself (from Gmail account [email protected] to [email protected]), the message doesn't show up on the blackberry. All other mail is fine. The email I send to myself appears on the web and mobile gmail clients, but not on the blackberry. I have no filters applied -- not on BIS, not Gmail. I've deleted and re-added the account and still can't see emails I send myself.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
    04-22-09 02:05 PM
    Are you using IMAP or POP?
    04-22-09 02:13 PM
    Could be due to BIS 2.5's bugfix of sent messages being copied. Try sending an email to [email protected] and see if you get it. You can add a + and a name to any gmail username and still receive the email.
    04-22-09 02:16 PM
    IMAP.

Talked to RIM today -- they said it's a Gmail issue that should be corrected in the next update by Google.

Thanks for the responses.
    04-22-09 04:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD