Hello everyone -

Any help would be appreciated, so thank you in advance....

Here's my issue:

I have a BB Bold 9780; OS 6.0.0.448. I have two email accounts: Gmail and Enterprise; separated by different titled folders. It was working fine for the last few months. Just yesterday something very strange happened...

I still receive all email; both Gmail and Enterprise - but now my Gmail is not going to its respective inbox folder/icon. I have to go to the "All" mail folder; which I usually keep hidden.

Also note, the folder icon where I keep my Gmail is still titled such - but when I open it, it states: No Messages.

Since the new Gmail enhancement was added, it did work fine, but now I can't find where the folder is, and try message filtering. I'm guessing I just have to find where/how to filter that - but OS 6 isn't as intuitive. (lot's of "f"s in that statement, but I refrained from using profanity )

Help? Suggestions? Guidance? Anything??

Thanks!
    07-24-11 07:20 PM
    I am having the same issue and it just started for me about a week ago. I have a Bold 9650.

Gmail is being delivered to my "desktop", but not my gmail inbox. When I go to on my gmail inbox, it simply says "No Messages", however, BeBuzz still flashes when I have a new message and the messages still appear in my Desktop, which, like the previous user, I keep hidden.

I have done 2 battery pulls, deleted and re-set up my gmail account and no resolution.

Interestingly, when I set up my gmail from scratch, the icon appears black and white, as it does for "other" web email services. The globe on the gmail icon used to be blue.

Any help is appreciated.
    09-28-11 06:13 PM
    I am having the same issue and it just started for me about a week ago. I have a Bold 9650.

Gmail is being delivered to my "desktop", but not my gmail inbox. When I go to on my gmail inbox, it simply says "No Messages", however, BeBuzz still flashes when I have a new message and the messages still appear in my Desktop, which, like the previous user, I keep hidden.

I have done 2 battery pulls, deleted and re-set up my gmail account and no resolution.

Interestingly, when I set up my gmail from scratch, the icon appears black and white, as it does for "other" web email services. The globe on the gmail icon used to be blue.

Any help is appreciated.

This just started happening to me. Anyone with a good/consistent fix? I've tried battery pulls, deleting account, waiting 24hr and resetting it up to no avail.
    09-18-12 03:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD