It happened last week for a day. Now it started again two days ago.

It appears that my gmail filters are NOT working. I just looked at the Verizon-BIS setup for Gmail. The filters appear to be there but...

I am getting back my own email. And I am getting any email that comes to my gmail account. Well, maybe not all but I'm getting email offers from Lands' End, and Amazon and others. I did not get those in the past - I only got mail from my friends whose names I had set up in the gmail filters.

Anyone else having gmail filter problems with either BIS, verizon or at all?
    05-01-09 09:37 AM
    Yes. My BIS filters have been erratic since I upgraded to OS4.5. That may be coincidental. Some days they work better than others. Today messages were alerting that should have arrived silently.
    05-01-09 10:29 PM
    Hmm. I think I've had 4.5 for longer than this problem but maybe not.

I may resend my service books or maybe erase and recreate gmail filters - a pain since I have 4 filters of lists of friends! I wish there were an easier way to do this filter stuff. The interface is poor in my opinion. It would be nice to see the "list" rather than have that limited entry line.
    05-02-09 12:28 AM
    I'm on 4.3, haven't had any issues like that at all. 4.5 has quit a few bugs that still need to be worked out.
    05-02-09 12:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD