Hi:
    Can somebody help me with this? I have my Gmail account linked to my BB and when I delete items I always choose "delete message on mailbox & handheld", but that never happens. And if I'm on my computer and delete messages they don't get deleted on my BB. I have hotmail and yahoo on my BB and don't have those problems.

I went to the AT&T BIS website and there is an option that says "syncronize deleted items betwwen this mailbox and my device", this option is checked and still I have the same problem. Help please!
    06-17-08 12:25 PM
    Go back to AT&T BIS:

1. uncheck the sync box,
    2. send service books
    3. check it back, and save
    4. resend service books...
    06-17-08 12:27 PM
    Great, I did it but now it got worst. Now none of my emails get deleted and I can't receive emails on Gmail. What do I do know?
    06-17-08 12:53 PM
    Odd, remove the GMail account from BIS, and send service books. That should remove said account from your Blackberry...

After about five minutes, re-add same account in BIS, and see what gives. Remember to check the sync option...
    06-17-08 01:52 PM
    Odd, remove the GMail account from BIS, and send service books. That should remove said account from your Blackberry...

After about five minutes, re-add same account in BIS, and see what gives. Remember to check the sync option...
    Ok I did that and now hotmail and yahoo are working fine but I'm not receiving emails at Gmail. Strange
    06-17-08 04:03 PM
    If you're using POP for Gmail, it ill not sync when you delete from the Gmail server. Use IMAP and it will sync, eventually.
    06-17-08 08:38 PM
    If you're using POP for Gmail, it ill not sync when you delete from the Gmail server. Use IMAP and it will sync, eventually.
    I'm sorry, POP, IMAP? What are u talking about? Can you explain, please?
    06-17-08 10:46 PM
    Anyone? Anyway, I couldn't find a solution so I deleted my Gmail account from my BB and downloaded the Gmail application. It actually looks good.
    06-18-08 11:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD