Is it possible to use the same Blackberry to sync to a corporate BES and also to receive personal GMail?

Right now I'm using the GMail for Blackberry app, but if I could integrate GMail into the native Blackberry mail application without losing access to my BES, and be easily able to pick which account sends messages (and the software knows which one to use when I'm replying), that would be cool.

I have a Storm running 5.0, if that matters.
    11-04-09 10:04 AM
    You can receive BES email and Gmail and up to 10 total email accounts on your bb. I have BES and 5 other accounts, including the Gmail app and all work well.
    11-04-09 10:43 AM
    You can receive BES email and Gmail and up to 10 total email accounts on your bb. I have BES and 5 other accounts, including the Gmail app and all work well.
    Do you just set it up with the e-mail setup tool?
    11-04-09 10:48 AM
    Your BES email will setup automatically when you get your Enterprise Provisioning.
    11-04-09 11:47 AM
    Your BES email will setup automatically when you get your Enterprise Provisioning.
    My BES e-mail is set up already. The question was how to add personal GMail to the Blackberry that already has BES.

I went through the e-mail setup after posting. I appear to be able to send e-mails using my GMail account, but not receive them. I ran the setup about an hour ago.
    11-04-09 12:08 PM
    You can download the Gmail app. that works great and lets you just close it when you don't want to get Gmail.
    11-04-09 12:11 PM
    My BES e-mail is set up already. The question was how to add personal GMail to the Blackberry that already has BES.

I went through the e-mail setup after posting. I appear to be able to send e-mails using my GMail account, but not receive them. I ran the setup about an hour ago.
    I have BES mail, and have Gmail working fine for me. I have used both the Gmail app and Gmail via the BIS at various points.
    11-04-09 12:12 PM
    You can download the Gmail app. that works great and lets you just close it when you don't want to get Gmail.
    Yes, I know, thanks. As I said in my OP, I was already doing that.

My question was, what if I didn't want to do that? What if I wanted to use the native Blackberry app?
    11-04-09 12:19 PM
    Update. It started working. Just received two messages. Testing it for now.

Question: Do my GMail messages route through my employer's BES at all? Did they before, with the GMail app?

Other question, why does Blackberry call my BES mail "Desktop," can I change that name, and if so, how?
    11-04-09 12:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD