I have the gmail app & like it a lot. Within my desktop gmail I have it set up to where I can send from different addresses. Can I access this from my gmail mobile app on my BB?
    12-26-07 05:15 AM
    I didn't think that was an option. But, since GMail delivers emails instantly to the BlackBerry, why not just add the account to BIS? Plus, you get new email notification with that, where as with the GMail application, you don't (unless you refresh)...
    12-26-07 06:41 AM
    I already have that. I just like that the gma app let's me see all my folders. Also it DOES alert me right away when there is a new mail. I check it in options & can set an alert in profiles.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-07 04:52 PM
    You would have to sign out and back in using other account/login
    12-28-07 05:42 PM
    that doesn't help as I have all accounts forwarded to another account. The other accounts have nothing in them. Oh well. I'm sure they'll add this soon.
    12-28-07 05:43 PM
    I know this is totally unrelated to the thread but I was wondering if you know if I can set up my gmail account to "fetch" another gmail account? I've tried but can't seem to do it.

I already have that. I just like that the gma app let's me see all my folders. Also it DOES alert me right away when there is a new mail. I check it in options & can set an alert in profiles.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-08 03:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD