Since i know a couple people would stray from clicking their link,ill post parts of both articles, PS.I wish i didnt click also...-_-

Intro of the first article(All the UK Networks Will Carry BB10, Do You Even Care?)- "In the ridiculously-obvious-statement of the day, the whole spectrum of UK carriers have announced that they�ll be foisting BB10 onto hapless and uneducated customers come 2013. No sh*t Sherlock."
    All the UK Networks Will Carry BB10, Do You Even Care? | Gizmodo UK

2nd article title "Some Poor US Businessmen are Being Made to Use BB10"-"
    "RIM has started running private trials of its new BB10 hardware and software combo, picking up the bill to bribe some top US businesses to force their staff to use the new Blackberrys."
    "The live BB10 test is underway now, ahead of the official public unveiling of the new BB10 phones, which, after literally years of leaks, is scheduled to happen at the end of January. "

And the pic too top it off!...

But hey they had an article with this title also and ill put a picture too.
    Title: "Apple�s Just an Ordinary Company Now, Like Any Other"
    Apple's Just an Ordinary Company Now, Like Any Other | Gizmodo UK
    Attached Thumbnails Gizmodo Should Crash....Forever-blackberry-10-yawn.jpg   Gizmodo Should Crash....Forever-applebricked.jpg  
    12-19-12 11:34 AM
    gizmodo hates RIM,not worth spitting on.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    12-19-12 11:39 AM
    both RIM and Apple are far more relevant than gizmodo, guess they ent happy about that lol
    SirJes likes this.
    12-19-12 11:44 AM
    Why bother even worrying about them? Just don't click on their links. If enough people stop visiting the website, then perhaps they'll smarten up.
    12-19-12 11:45 AM
    Gizmodo website is so "has been". They try to stay relevant by getting more raunchy as the days/weeks/months go by. It's almost like hard core redneck meets techno, a sad state of affairs over there.
    12-19-12 11:48 AM
    I guess being ostracised by Apple wasn't enough for them? I won't do them the favour of clicking through.
    12-19-12 11:52 AM
    Who's worse in terms of anti-RIM bias? Techcrunch or Gizmodo?

Engadget and BGR at least waffle back and forth.
    12-19-12 11:53 AM
    Who cares? I choose the phone I want by going to the shops and trying them out. The day I have to rely on some ***** tech site to give me my opinion will be the day that my own intellect is dead.
    Masahiro and Acumenight like this.
    12-19-12 12:04 PM
    Ha! Why is a word meaning a stupid person and begins with the letter I asterisked out and I got a a british swear word through the swear filter yesterday? Who designed this useless swear filter? Was it Apple?
    12-19-12 12:06 PM
    How can you call yourself a reputable tech site and you base all your info on hearsay and biased reporting.
    12-19-12 12:11 PM
    DAMN that is some major hatred from that site.
    Disgusting.

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    12-19-12 12:23 PM
    Gizmondo is terrible, but unfortunately they are still a relatively popular site according to Alexa. BGR on the other hand no one I know has even heard of, I'm surprised they get brought up so much on these forums. I just stick with mashable, arstechnica and engadget and will take the good and the bad on those sources.
    12-19-12 01:43 PM
    Gizmondo is terrible, but unfortunately they are still a relatively popular site according to Alexa. BGR on the other hand no one I know has even heard of, I'm surprised they get brought up so much on these forums. I just stick with mashable, arstechnica and engadget and will take the good and the bad on those sources.
    lol..i think their popular because of their bating,most the comments on that site come from people who hate the articles

Sent from the future from my BlackBerry L Series using TapaTalk
    12-19-12 01:49 PM
    Atleast the brick article shows some positivity
    12-19-12 02:07 PM
    i prefer ars technica for my tech news.. they tend to have proper editorials and assessments of things, while if course bias sometimes, manages to paint a pretty good picture usually. Engadget updates better though
    12-19-12 02:10 PM
    I feel bad for the companies Gizmodo talks good about, because those are the obvious companies paying Gizmodo to talk well about them...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using the CrackBerry Forums Application
    12-19-12 02:25 PM
    All the sites run by that outfit: Gizmodo, Lifehacker, Jalopnik, Deadspin, Gawker... et al are bottom feeding sensationalist sites that draw clicks through being 'controversial', not through being newsworthy in any form.
    12-19-12 03:29 PM
    remember the old adage..... "look at the source".... enough said... time to move on...
    12-19-12 04:39 PM
    Why bother even posting about it. 1st step of stopping negativity is not to spread it....
    Masahiro likes this.
    12-20-12 12:45 AM
    They have as much credibility as the Daily Mail does in the UK.

Actually they have much less credibility then the Daily Mail. Which is impressive
    12-20-12 02:37 PM
    Regardless of their comments on RIM, Gizmodo is a trash website. How they handled the iPhone 4 situation should tell everyone everything they needed to know about them.
    12-20-12 10:58 PM