Why is it so hard to create a unit with all the features we need! Business and personal users are continually short-changed by lacking devices that are "cutting edge". Give us a curve with GPS, spell check, folder freedom and an extended battery. Why are we continually drooling over devices that trickle out with an extra feature here or a bell or whistle there, only to do it again with the next unit. Enough is enough I say! Give us a device worthy of worship!
    06-13-07 11:25 AM
    LOL - I feel you on this! But, unless the general public stops buying certain devices, the manufacturer will always produce something mediocre.

Prime example a lot of people are loving the new Curve, but the complaints list is growing, same with the 8830. Albeit mainly Verizon customers having 'serious' issues. Am just happy to have a phone and PDA as one!
    06-13-07 12:45 PM
    Well, with the release of the iphone right around the corner, all manufactures are going to be held to a new standard.

However, I (like navilyn), am just happy to have a PDA/cell phone combo, and I an very happy with my BB.

Cheers,

Jim
    06-13-07 01:24 PM
    I confess, it took me a while to get on the phone/pda bandwagon, but here I am and I LOVE it.
    06-14-07 09:26 AM
    At times I think about going back to a regular cell phone but it seems like any decent one has a camera in it and I don't want one. I'm just getting burnt out on a lot of things and need some major downtime.
    06-14-07 09:41 AM
    As do I audit01, then my BB goes and does something.....sniff...."you had me at hello! " On the iPhone, two words, proprietary restrictions . 3rd party apps anyone?
    06-14-07 10:47 AM
    The iphone would be very appealing if it wasn't another cingular exclusive. It seems like every story I hear about cingular includes dropped calls or no coverage and verizons prices are rediculous so they're not an option. Looks like I'm going to be sticking with tmobile.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-07 07:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD