Does anyone know a way I can get microsoft exchange email on my blackberry. The company will not set up your blackberry on their server unless they purchased it. I have tried to "redirect" to a gmail address but something isn't letting my emails redirect. any help?
    02-10-09 11:49 AM
    make sure you have a corporate data plan. i know at least verizon blocks exchange server requests on the consumer 29.99 data feature but not on the 44.99 data feature. in other words verify that ur on a "bes" plan and not a "bis" plan
    02-10-09 11:57 AM
    My company has a Web Outlook site we can log onto from any web-based device. I can check my email from my BB (BIS) or my iTouch over WiFi. They're not pushed though.

The only other way is what joe mentioned above (BES).

Is your company willing to purchase a BB for you? If so...2 BB's are better than 1!
    Last edited by BlackBerryBob; 02-10-09 at 12:07 PM.
    02-10-09 12:02 PM
    Side-stepping your company's email security could get you into trouble. If they allow it, you can setup BIS to pull the email through Outlook Web Access. The corporate plan is usually only necessary if you are on their BES server, which you wouldn't be in this case.
    02-10-09 12:02 PM
    Well maybe I should have tried the obvious first. Went to att.blackberry.com and created an email account for my work... it added the email to the blackberry.... and when i send emails to work address they show up on BB... however there is about a 3 to 4 min delay. thanks guys
    02-10-09 12:08 PM
    glad that it worked. i went for a loop somewhere didn't think of the obvious. i've fixed three customers phones today with the bis website but just didn't post it for you.

sorry for me being on crack.....berry that is. lol horrible joke
    02-10-09 01:41 PM
    is anyone else experiencing the battery issue?!?!?!?
    02-10-09 02:28 PM
    yes i only have one battery that is an issue....
    just kidding...
    jna2626, we need a little more info than that to troubleshoot ur problem
    02-10-09 03:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD