Ok so this is my first Blackberry, so I am already kind of worried about my health when the second one rolls around.....

But anyhow... does anyone know how to control the nervous twitch and convulsions I am having waiting for it to get here?

Getting ready to set up a live feed of the front porch so I dont have to stand by the window the whole time
    02-27-09 12:24 PM
    Drink , Thats What I did

It Shall Be there soon enough and then you can drink more in celebration !
    02-27-09 12:28 PM
    I would suggest Valium. Or, you can run down to the local Toys R' US and pick up one of these babies...

02-27-09 12:31 PM
    Yayyyyy - you should throw a party to kill some time!
    02-27-09 12:34 PM
    Welcome to the addiction Jim. Here's a great link for newbies.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...lecture+series
    02-27-09 12:37 PM
    Welcome to the addiction Jim. Here's a great link for newbies.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...lecture+series
    Was looking at that a bit... its overwhelming

But it wont be here till early next week... so I am reading over some stuff a bit at a time
    02-27-09 12:39 PM
    Pick out some nice wallpapers from the Wallpaper forum while you wait
    02-27-09 01:57 PM
    Ok so this is my first Blackberry, so I am already kind of worried about my health when the second one rolls around.....

But anyhow... does anyone know how to control the nervous twitch and convulsions I am having waiting for it to get here?

Getting ready to set up a live feed of the front porch so I dont have to stand by the window the whole time
    Since this is your 2nd, based on your post, what are you twitching and convulsing for? I mean, its just a phone.
    02-27-09 01:57 PM
    No you misunderstood me... this is my first... switching from a POS LG Voyager........

From what I have seen so far.... i NEVER thought I would hear a Crackberry member say "Its just a phone" lol
    02-27-09 02:20 PM
    twitching and convulsions seem a little much. maybe you should see a therapist in the meantime

j/k have fun with your new phone
    02-27-09 03:29 PM
    Pick out some nice wallpapers from the Wallpaper forum while you wait
    LOL! That's awesome Have all the wallpapers and apps downloaded while you wait for the actual phone to get there... Lol.
    02-28-09 03:25 AM
    Hello Jim from NW Pa and welcome to Crackberry Nation. Your new BB will be here before you know it. Be sure to come back and let us know how you like it compared to your Voyager!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-09 05:41 AM
    Welcome to the Crackberry site and to the Blackberry Phone. I suggest less coffee and more tequila. And call me in the afternoon, late afternoon.
    02-28-09 05:55 AM
    I've read the 'it's just a phone tripe before, from other members.

Ya gotta wonder, but it takes all types.

Welcome to the CrackBerry forums, where you can get some of the best information, learn how to maximize your experience, and have fun doing it.

02-28-09 05:58 AM
    Well I hope you enjoy your new BB.

02-28-09 08:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD