Hey, can anyone tell me how to get my google maps application off the memory card? I had it sent to the phone via email, and that's where it got put, but it will not open....thanks in advance.
    05-26-09 06:20 PM
    You can't install the application from the media card if that's what you are trying to do. You need to go to the website directly from your BlackBerry Browser and install it from there.

Otherwise, if you are truly trying to retrieve a file that you saved to your media card, where are you trying to copy it to?
    05-26-09 06:40 PM
    Hey, can anyone tell me how to get my google maps application off the memory card? I had it sent to the phone via email, and that's where it got put, but it will not open....thanks in advance.
    If you had the file mailed to you and it saved to your card, you can use either the explore option in the media app or mass storage mode to remove. If you want to do it from the device, go to media, press the bb key and click explore. Now navigate through the folders to the file. Highlight the file, press the bb key and click delete. If you use mass storage mode it will be pretty much the same except for that it will easier since you will be able to do it from a computer instead of the bb.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 06:50 PM
    I did download it from the blackberry browser, is there some specific way I have I have to then?
    05-26-09 06:59 PM
    Make sure your browser identification is set to BlackBerry (Browser> Press BB Key> Options> Browser Configurations> Browser Identification: BlackBerry). Also make sure that you are going to m.google.com/maps to download the app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 07:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD