OK, that title may not make the most sense but here is what I am trying to do...

My wife has a BB Curve 8830. We have Verizon broadband at the house. On her PC at the house she is using Outlook Express to retrieve her email and the PC is her 'main' email center.

She wanted to also get her mail on her BB. I configured her Verizon.net email account with no problems using the wizard. I also changed her Outlook Express settings to leave a copy on the server so that it can be retrieved by both her PC & her BB.

The problem is when she replies to an email using the BB, she would like that to also show up on her PC when she gets her mail using Outlook Express.

If you use Gmail with a POP account, you'll likely know what I mean... if you respond to a Gmail email using your PC or the web interface, the response shows up in both places.

Is there a way of doing that with verizon.net email as well? If push-comes-to-shove, I could likely get her to use the VZ.net web interface instead but it is so much easier for her to use the standard email functionality of the BB.

Thoughts?
    03-27-09 10:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD