Hi,
    I'm getting the Bold with the 6GIG $30/month data addon, but what base plan should I get?

I just want even/weekends, and maybe some daytime calling.....

Looks like with all the other fees etc, I'll be paying $70+/month for a feak'n phone eh??? sheesh!
    08-19-08 05:00 PM
    $70 my bill is $190 for 2 phones. I have 1700 minutes unlimited text, pictures mail, flex. Night & weekend calling free. It's my data plan that's killing me.
    08-19-08 05:02 PM
    $190, and your in the US? I thought they had killer plans with unlimited data for like $40-50?
    08-19-08 05:04 PM
    My bill usually comes to $170 with four lines, one BB, unlimited text on all lines, and insurance on the BB.
    08-19-08 05:26 PM
    That deal is only available from Rogers in Canada, and only until Aug 28.

First consideration, Bold is listed under the Business Phones. We do not yet know if the plan will be available to Business customers, It is listed under consumer BlackBerry plans.

Second, if you get a Personal or Family plan, can you add a Bold to that service?

I really hope so, I want the UMA service and that is a consumer only option.

It looks like I may have to make a decision, the best bet may be to pick up an eBay Bold as soon as the price drops with general availablity.

Or perhaps the friendly sales lady will say Yes when I ask for it all.

Last edited by Stoner; 08-19-08 at 08:00 PM.
    08-19-08 07:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
";