Okay so here's my continuation of my story. My boss, the one with the iphone, recently bought one of those waterproof cases for his iphone. He showed that case off all the time. Throwing it in puddles, running it under water, everything. A few days later after buying the case, he was on the lake (I was at work). He somehow dropped his phone into the lake. He wasn't too worried because he had that case. He jumped in after it. He couldn't find it, so he climbed back into the boat, called me at work on the phone I use at work (he was using his wifes phone) and he asked me to call it from my cell phone to see if he could dive down and hear it. Yes, I am serious hahaha.
    First off, the water is about 20 feet deep, ans its very hard to see under water where I live. The lakes are far from clear. He asked me to keep calling over and over so he could hear it. Laughing my a** off, I did it. Called it, and called it, and called it.
    Now if you didn't catch the strange part, you may be an iphone user. He used his wifes phone to call me to have me call his cellphone. Now why didn't his wife just call his phone? Seriously. And someones going to say, maybe she didn't have his number stored. She has it stored. Trust me on that haha.
    The next day, the same thing happens again. He wants to try to find his phone, so he calls me from her phone telling me to call it. He actually went and bought goggles, a hose, and a dumbbell. An actual dumbbell to work out with. I'm not calling him a dumbbell haha. He wanted the dumbbell to help him sink to the bottom of the lake easier so he could find his phone. What is the hose for you ask? So he can breathe. Oh yes I am serious. Did it work?? Not so well hahaha. I didn't ask details because I was laughing, and he was pissed. He lost the dumbbell, and his phone. Never did find his phone. He tried for quite awhile and never did get it. So he went and got a replacement at FULL price! No trying to tell them what happened, no asking for a deal on it, just bought it full price at the verizon store.

So the moral of my story? Oh man, there is no moral to this story. The moral is simply don't be dumb hahaha

And this is the guy who signs my paycheck...sigh...

You might be an iphone user if...
    ...You use someone elses phone to call you to tell you to call their phone so they can listen to it ring (under water) because they lost it...
    ...If you buy a hose and a dumbbell to sink to the bottom of a lake to try to find your phone...
    ...If you didn't use icloud to back up your phone.
    That...is...just...funny as all get out. That's a triple facepalm moment!
    07-16-12 12:13 AM
    He was so mad too haha. But I just laugheddddd.
    07-16-12 11:26 AM
    So I had a friend of mine, a blonde, call CAA for locking the keys in her car. When they got there, they reached inside the open window and grabbed them.

Does that mean all blondes are dumb? No. She had a ditzy moment. It happens.

Are all iphone users dumb like your post suggests? No. But keep using that broad brush to insult everyone with if it makes you feel superior.

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    07-16-12 11:34 AM
    Those are the people that cause postal workers to go insane and shoot up their office. Thankfully I seem to have an uncanny ability to give people a look that they instantly understand is a "Are you f*cking stupid" look.

So I had a friend of mine, a blonde, call CAA for locking the keys in her car. When they got there, they reached inside the open window and grabbed them.

Are all iphone users dumb like your post suggests? No. But keep using that broad brush to insult everyone with if it makes you feel superior.

There is a level of truth behind every stereotype.
    Last edited by Philldoe; 07-16-12 at 12:03 PM.
    07-16-12 11:59 AM
    Okay I know this doesn't apply to all iphone users, but its getting more and more common.
    I was helping a customer in my store, and they wanted to send someone a picture of something to see if they wanted it. But they didn't have an iphone. So she asked if anyone had an iphone so they could send a picture. I said I have a blackberry. She said "no it has to be an iphone to send pictures!". I said "no ma'am it doesn't". She said "yes it does!". So I got someone I work with who has an iphone to send a picture. And they said "I can't believe she borrowed a strangers iphone to send a picture!"

Then my boss always tells me to use my "iphone" to take pictures. I tell him I have a blackberry, and he said "its the same thing!"

Then another guy I work with has an evo and calls it an iphone.

An I phone is an iphone, nothing else.
    Why do people thing iphones are king? And that other phones are iphones??

Sorry rant over lol

I really could care less. Apple users come to our blogs and bash us relentlessly. Apple users are like a cult. Most of their users can't pay their bills on time but god willing, they will have the latest iPhone if it means robbing peter to pay paul.
    RIM could come up with some really amazing things, like the pairing of the BB and the Playbook, and Apple users counter that with "Steve Jobs put an FM radio into the iPod nano"; not like someone else already didn't come up with something like that, but because SJ did it, it was just so incredibly magical with unicorns farting rainbows out of their asses and oh my golly gosh with puppy dogs; that is the bull that comes with Apple loons.
    Blackberry users do. We run companies. We make the world go round. Apple users sit around all day downloading fart apps and the like. Oh, and do not forget about all the pedophiles on the social apps in their app store.
    And lets not forget that Steve Jobs did not believe in philantrophy. Like he could take it all with him. I bet, in his last moments, he had wished he had donated money to the American Cancer Society or something.
    hpjrt likes this.
    07-16-12 12:09 PM
    I really could care less. Apple users come to our blogs and bash us relentlessly. Apple users are like a cult. Most of their users can't pay their bills on time but god willing, they will have the latest iPhone if it means robbing peter to pay paul.
    RIM could come up with some really amazing things, like the pairing of the BB and the Playbook, and Apple users counter that with "Steve Jobs put an FM radio into the iPod nano"; not like someone else already didn't come up with something like that, but because SJ did it, it was just so incredibly magical with unicorns farting rainbows out of their asses and oh my golly gosh with puppy dogs; that is the bull that comes with Apple loons.
    Blackberry users do. We run companies. We make the world go round. Apple users sit around all day downloading fart apps and the like. Oh, and do not forget about all the pedophiles on the social apps in their app store.
    And lets not forget that Steve Jobs did not believe in philantrophy. Like he could take it all with him. I bet, in his last moments, he had wished he had donated money to the American Cancer Society or something.
    Well this is sure to stir up the pot a bit. But the unicorns thing just gave me a major soda-all-over-PlayBook moment.
    hpjrt and kbz1960 like this.
    07-16-12 12:17 PM
    I need to quote that unicorn thing.....
    07-16-12 12:25 PM

Very poor example. She didn't lock herself in her car (like my father the fat man did), so she isn't that dumb.
    07-16-12 12:25 PM
    I never said ALL iphone users are dumb, I am just insinuation that they are not the smartest group of people out there. A dumbbell and garden hose to sink to the bottom of a lake...tell me how that was a good idea? Just like all the fart apps...NOT good ideas.
    07-16-12 01:32 PM
    And with that series of posts the thread is so far off topic it needs to close. If you want to continue, start again in Off Topic.

Some people need to learn something I had learned (by the time I left school) from my mother and 3 younger sisters... women are much better at winning any debate, even if it needs tag-team tactics and pure determination to have the last word. Fortunately on this occasion the Close button is my trump card.
    JBenn911, shaleem and BigBadWulf like this.
    07-16-12 01:39 PM
185 ... 678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD