Hi Fellow Berry addicts...

Quick question hoping that I will get an answer soon...if you've got one...send it in!!!

Lets say I compose a new SMS/Email, it'll ask me to choose the name first. I have 650 contacts in my address book so it is a major hasstle to scroll all the way up to the "use once" field on the top of the page.

Now in most BB applications, the key "t" would do it for you (Take you to the top of the page)....but in the scenario I talked about...pressing "t" would give you all the names with a "t"....you get my point?!!!!

Bottom line...how do hyou get to the "Use Once" field when it's way up there and you are way down there in the address list?

Hoping that someone out there could help me out in figuring this dilemma.
    07-21-08 05:36 AM
    I always just go to the contact and select send sms. My address book is my left softkey

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-08 05:39 AM
    Do you mean sending a message to someone who's not in your contacts?

When I go to Compose new SMS text and it opens the address book, I just hit any letter, and then scroll up. Use Once is always the very next entry up on the list for some reason.
    07-21-08 05:47 AM
    Yeah but what if you need to send an SMS to a number that you do not have in your address book? what if you need to use the "use once" field....you will be open up your address book and the last name that you emailed/SMSed will be highlighted....in my case....it's "Zack" for example...and I want to go all the way up to the "Use Once" field...with 650 contact scrolling up gets you a sorry berry thumb!

Still looking for an answer...
    07-21-08 05:48 AM
    For sms simply type u and use once appears.

For email you simply type in the address if it is an address you have not used before.
    07-21-08 05:50 AM
    For sms simply type u and use once appears.

For email you simply type in the address if it is an address you have not used before.

Now THAT is what I call being a Berry Genius...

"The Email hint was quite obvious though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Cheers Hazysky...that SMS thing was killing me
    07-21-08 06:02 AM
    Lol. Glad I could help

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-08 06:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD