Hey, can anyone plz find the grman language pack for the blackberry storm, i mixed up my loader and it wont work. can anyone who knows the names of the exact packages for german tell me the names please? i'll make a jad via bbsak so i dont have to re-load my whole software which the loader asks to do.

thanks
    12-31-10 05:06 AM
    Hey, can anyone plz find the grman language pack for the blackberry storm, i mixed up my loader and it wont work. can anyone who knows the names of the exact packages for german tell me the names please? i'll make a jad via bbsak so i dont have to re-load my whole software which the loader asks to do.

thanks
    IF you are wanting to use the application loader to install just the German package it will not install the entire OS. As long as the OS you are modifying is on the computer. Meaning if you are installing 5.0.0.abc, you need to have that firmware on you computer. It will just install the .cods that you are modifying. It will not duplicate the files that are already there.

Or you can download the firmware you are using and rip the german .cod out of that OS and install them via your BBSAK.
    12-31-10 07:23 AM
    What are the names of the cods
    12-31-10 08:01 AM
    What are the names of the cods
    That i do not know it's been a long time since i've farted with the .cod file system on blackberries.
    12-31-10 08:11 AM
    Did you try to download the software Vodafone's web site?
    It should have German language.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-10 08:26 AM
    I'm using hybrid guys
    12-31-10 07:27 PM
    Try this. Follow link from your phone.

http://www.kyleizwany.com/OTA/Read/German/German.jad

01-01-11 02:20 AM
    Thanks man......... Your like the the one who actually answered what I asked.............
    Thanks.... Have a good one.....

01-03-11 04:28 PM
    Glad I could be of help
    01-03-11 05:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD