Just bought a genuine case for blackberry playbook due to not being able to purchase the keyboard/case that isn�t available on BB Website in the uk and the only ones that I�ve found on line are on eBay etc that are made in china very poor quality and no Genuine product for blackberry playbook keyboard/case.
    I�ve spoke to the purchasing guy in Curry�s and the reason is that this product doesn�t work the software isn�t capable of being user friendly when connected to the BB Playbook so they are not available.
    Guess BB or RIM need to look at this as they talk a good product and fail on accessories.
    04-04-13 08:24 AM
    That's weird. Well it works everywhere else in the world so I don't really think the Curry's guy actually has any real information, just making **** up. Salesmen tend to do that. They'd never say they don't know.
    04-04-13 08:40 AM
    the bloke is talking rubbish. I bought one via crackberry and it works brilliantly.
    04-04-13 11:09 AM
    Hey,
    so why don't you just use the Makers Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard with Leatherette Case and Stand for Blackberry Playbook that is avaible in Makers Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard with Leatherette Case and Stand for Blackberry Playbook | JSXL Technology - Your Factory in the Cloud.

I think you will like it more since it can afford you many cool options like :
    A Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard, and a Working Range 10ma beside it's amazing design ;it contains case ,a folio ,a stand and other cool things so check out the link and let me know what you think
    04-30-13 11:11 PM