I'm new on the forums and I have a couple of questions, and while im sure they've been asked before, I couldn't find what I was looking for anywhere.

I need to know how to get internet access everywhere, without the data plan. I read something about opera mini, but I tried and couldn't get it to work.

I would also like some really awesome cracks and apps to get, to make things more interesting.

Thanks,

Ironman227
    08-27-09 10:16 AM
    I strongly recommand ur correcting ur thread's name to gain people's attention here.
    good luck .
    08-27-09 10:35 AM
    Not sure what you mean by cracks as there aren't any really. As for apps, just search around. There are a lot and it really depends on what you want to do.

A data plan is required to get the most from your BB, but I am pretty sure you can still use Wi-Fi to get access to the internet through a 3rd party browser like Bolt or Opera mini. You have to set the device to use hot spot or something like that. I can't be more detailed as I don't have a Wi-Fi enabled device, sorry.
    08-27-09 10:37 AM
    Without a wifi device, you can't get online without a data plan, no matter the browser. As for apps, you can find a ton of great free apps from Download Free Mobile Phone Games - Your Free and Legal Source for Downloadable Cell Phone Games.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-09 10:44 AM
    If the OP's profile is correct, he is using a Wifi enabled 8820.

If, by "everywhere", you mean in a Wifi Hotspot, you are covered. If you really want full Internet service, you will need to add a BlackBerry Internet Service (BIS) plan.

Cracks? ... not on BlackBerry. They have been designed from the ground up for high security.
    08-27-09 11:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD