There are probably 5 -10 threads around here with this same rant. Why didn't you just add to those instead of cluttering up the forums with ANOTHER rant thread.

Do you really think people came to Crackberry to read about your complaints or is it more likely that people came for the type of info you're ranting against?

Be part of the solution, not part of the problem
    01-26-13 11:23 AM
    Word mole?
    01-26-13 11:39 AM
    A scratch and sniff sticker would be cooler.
    Apple scented ???
    How often do you see marketing for an as of yet to be launched product? Aside from the odd teaser ad, or perhaps a coming soon pre-order page you don't see it often.

Th last thing RIM needs right now is to have a bunch of advertising out, but when a consumer walks into their carrier store or dealer and asks about BB10, the sales rep doesn't know anything about it. You have to keep in mind that we here on CB probably know more about BB10 features right now then a lot of the general public and sales reps.
    The lady at AT&T was pretty hyped up about it. So was a gentleman at T-Mobile. Of course I had a BB holstered on my hip.

What I would like to know, will it have Netflix ?

Seriously though, I hope manufactors start putting out remote control apps on BB like they do for iOS. I can control my TiVo and surround sound system from my iPad, it would be neat to do it from my phone.
    01-26-13 06:18 PM
    I misread the fifth word. Clearly I am somewhat distracted today - British people are more likely to guess what I read!
    that was too funny....a bath might be in order
    01-26-13 08:27 PM
    Will it have a trackpad?
    really?
    01-26-13 10:50 PM
    Please stop posting threads about speculations and rumors, it's so annoying and I don't want to see my homepage filled with lots of bull**** like RUMOR DELAY OMG, or WILL BB10 COME TO PLAYBOOK, OR WILL A MANUAL COME WITH THE PHONE??? What will be next? A thread asking if the bb10 phones will come with a microfiber cloth or if it will come in a square or rectangular box?

Can you not wait 6 more days and find out for yourself ?

TL;DR Stop speculating and wait 6 days until they give the press conferences !!!!!!

/rant over
    But, one can never have too many microfiber cloths,.....and rectangular boxes are cool. (jk) It's all good. We haven't had a new BlackBerry in over two years. So, I'm surprised it is not worse.
    01-26-13 11:56 PM
    Will BB10 be able to summon unicorns?
    01-27-13 01:59 AM
    Umm, wrong forum OP. This should be in the News and Rumors forum.

Having said that, I hope these threads don't become common place. Because it will be a self feeding black hole.
    The person is new, he/she didn't know.
    01-27-13 02:05 AM
    Will BB10 be able to summon unicorns?
    Probably not at launch, but it should be able to with a later update..
    kbz1960 likes this.
    01-27-13 01:50 PM
    Ever heard of trolling?
    FYI, low post counts aren't always indicative of a troll. The thread starter has had an account here for some time now and seems to be more along the lines of the "Get off of my lawn you damn kids!" than a troll. Had this account been created within the last day or so, yeah it's highly likely to be a troll, as most people that engage in trolling have accounts that are short-lived.
    01-27-13 02:05 PM
    *hates stupid threads about BB10*

*starts new stupid thread about BB10*

*explodes*
    jimpilot likes this.
    01-27-13 02:36 PM
    Probably not at launch, but it should be able to with a later update..
    OK you owe me both a Newcastle Brown Ale and a new laptop.....
    01-27-13 02:55 PM
    On other news, the McDonald's breakfast burrito is actually an hors d'oeuvres

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    01-28-13 09:24 AM
    On other news, the McDonald's breakfast burrito is actually an hors d'oeuvres
    A burrito for breakfast is just plain wrong....
    01-28-13 09:31 AM
    I know this thread wasn't supposed to be funny - but it is. Thanks to everyone for having such an awesome sense of humor! It reminds me so often why i come back to read the forums!
    01-28-13 09:40 AM
    Personally i feel that if it doesnt come with a pair of breasts and a beer tap i will be very disappointed.....
    I heard a rumour about such a BlackBerry called the BlackBerry Sensual EXperience (BlackBerry S-EX).
    kbz1960 and rottonj like this.
    01-28-13 09:40 AM
    A burrito for breakfast is just plain wrong awesome....
    FIFY
    01-28-13 09:44 AM
    What, and suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune or take up and against a sea of troubles and by opposing end them?!?!?????
    Oh you silly Shakespearean scholar! LOL
    01-28-13 09:49 AM
    Oh you silly Shakespearean scholar! LOL
    Quick!!!!!

Play?
    Character?

01-28-13 10:06 AM
    I heard a rumour about such a BlackBerry called the BlackBerry Sensual EXperience (BlackBerry S-EX).
    Ok maybe there IS a phone worth 800 quid!!!!!!

kbz1960 likes this.
    01-28-13 10:08 AM
    I know this thread wasn't supposed to be funny - but it is. Thanks to everyone for having such an awesome sense of humor! It reminds me so often why i come back to read the forums!
    That's until some sourpuss complains we're going off topic and gets the thread shut down

01-28-13 10:10 AM
    Quick!!!!!

Play?
    Character?

Oh come now - it's probably the most famous soliliquy in dramatic history. Surely you have higher expectations of us than that?
    01-28-13 10:19 AM
    I might have to start a rant thread against starting rant threads that rant about ranting next...
    Last edited by axllebeer; 01-28-13 at 10:29 AM. Reason: Spelling
    01-28-13 10:24 AM

Being American had to google that. $1257.36 dollars . Someone hot better come with the phone for that much lol.
    01-28-13 10:25 AM

There goes my pb and dew
    01-28-13 10:32 AM
106 ... 2345