While we are on the subject I want to add a few more.

Should I get X device or wait for another device. - who cares make up your own mind!

Will there be a faster/premium model later? - umm of course a newer better version will come out.

Omg look what happened to company * what does this mean for Blackberry? - everytime another company is in the head lines these threads are started.

Well thanks for starting a rant thread. I feel better
    01-25-13 07:39 AM
    OP, I suggest you check this out and bypass the threads that drive you crazy.

http://forums.crackberry.com/crackbe...ml#post7883029
    Yep out of the frying pan and into the fire. And he thinks he's getting too many notifications already.
    01-25-13 07:48 AM
    So how much will it cost on a one year contract and can I get out of my old contract after two months?

I am bored waiting and enjoy reading ALL most posts.
    01-25-13 07:55 AM
    I was just wondering ...this close to "launch", how come I'm not seeing posters in carrier stores (all of them), no commercials, nadda, nothing. Whats going on with the marketing dept.....once again. Just wondering, thats all.
    01-25-13 08:50 AM
    I was just wondering ...this close to "launch", how come I'm not seeing posters in carrier stores (all of them), no commercials, nadda, nothing. Whats going on with the marketing dept.....once again. Just wondering, thats all.
    Good point. Have you thought of starting a thread about it?
    AbuYazeedUK likes this.
    01-25-13 08:51 AM
    You'll probably see them after the 30th, when everything becomes "official".
    01-25-13 08:55 AM
    Good point. Have you thought of starting a thread about it?
    Go ahead and start a thread on this if you like
    01-25-13 09:04 AM
    Go ahead and start a thread on this if you like
    Trouble causer
    01-25-13 09:08 AM
    You'll probably see them after the 30th, when everything becomes "official".
    It would be NICE to see them NOW.....thats what marketing is about
    01-25-13 09:10 AM
    Trouble causer
    LOL....just pointing out the obvious
    01-25-13 09:11 AM
    May be time for op to move along to i-forum ..

"" sveDala
    CrackBerry User

01-19-2013, 03:43 PM #60 Report Post

Am I this friend ? I have been using blackberry for quite a while and just got a black Iphone 5 haha. ""
    01-25-13 09:46 AM
    May be time for op to move along to i-forum ..

"" sveDala
    CrackBerry User

01-19-2013, 03:43 PM #60 Report Post

Am I this friend ? I have been using blackberry for quite a while and just got a black Iphone 5 haha. ""
    Nice selective quotation. If you would have bothered scrolling down you would notice that I specified the reason being that blackberry at the moment does not work well in Sweden :P
    01-25-13 09:57 AM
    It would be NICE to see them NOW.....thats what marketing is about
    How often do you see marketing for an as of yet to be launched product? Aside from the odd teaser ad, or perhaps a coming soon pre-order page you don't see it often.

Th last thing RIM needs right now is to have a bunch of advertising out, but when a consumer walks into their carrier store or dealer and asks about BB10, the sales rep doesn't know anything about it. You have to keep in mind that we here on CB probably know more about BB10 features right now then a lot of the general public and sales reps.
    01-25-13 10:02 AM
    How often do you see marketing for an as of yet to be launched product? Aside from the odd teaser ad, or perhaps a coming soon pre-order page you don't see it often.

Th last thing RIM needs right now is to have a bunch of advertising out, but when a consumer walks into their carrier store or dealer and asks about BB10, the sales rep doesn't know anything about it. You have to keep in mind that we here on CB probably know more about BB10 features right now then a lot of the general public and sales reps.
    Actually.....quite often.
    01-25-13 10:07 AM
    I wonder if it will come with an iPhone 5 in the box so we can compare the two and confirm how much better the BB10 phone is?

Then we can throw the iPhone out the window for good measure and start a new thread about speculating how well the iPhone can be used as a frisbee.
    01-25-13 10:09 AM
    Until the device gets into the hands of the general public and reviewers for testing....
    ...BB10 is no different than any other as yet launched device.
    ..."Steam off Chilli" that isn't yet fully cooked.

Got to say however it's starting to smell really good!
    01-25-13 10:30 AM
    Does the device have surepress
    01-25-13 10:34 AM
    OP...always avoid the forums pre and post launch of a device. Internet peeps are nutty and annoying on a GOOD day. Only way to stop the craziness is to knock out the power grids across the global and hope everyone just goes outside.
    calicocat2010 likes this.
    01-25-13 10:41 AM
    Please stop posting threads about speculations and rumors, it's so annoying and I don't want to see my homepage filled with lots of bull**** like RUMOR DELAY OMG, or WILL BB10 COME TO PLAYBOOK, OR WILL A MANUAL COME WITH THE PHONE??? What will be next? A thread asking if the bb10 phones will come with a microfiber cloth or if it will come in a square or rectangular box?

Can you not wait 6 more days and find out for yourself ?

TL;DR Stop speculating and wait 6 days until they give the press conferences !!!!!!

/rant over
    Wow ,14 posts. You are going to make friends here fast. You should probably cancel your user id and start over with a better attitude.
    01-25-13 10:41 AM
    I'd love it to come with a Spark sticker!
    BergerKing likes this.
    01-25-13 12:11 PM
    It should come with a gimick app that smashes apples and blows up goofy little green robots.

How 'bout that, TAT.
    BergerKing and kbz1960 like this.
    01-25-13 01:13 PM
    I do wonder if the charging cord will be 3 feet or 6 feet long because my 9930 cord was to damn short
    Trend has been 3 for BB. Mated with a 6' extension cord, I'm ready, regardless.
    01-25-13 01:25 PM
    Does the device have surepress
    Sure, you can press it.
    01-25-13 01:27 PM
    While we are on the subject I want to add a few more.

Should I get X device or wait for another device. - who cares make up your own mind!

Will there be a faster/premium model later? - umm of course a newer better version will come out.

Omg look what happened to company * what does this mean for Blackberry? - everytime another company is in the head lines these threads are started.

Well thanks for starting a rant thread. I feel better
    Maybe you guys should look for another place where the posts you don't like are not tolerated.
    01-25-13 02:02 PM
    this thread is full of so much awesome!
    01-25-13 02:13 PM
106 1234 ...