Hi everyone! I upgraded my contract with EE and got a new HTC One Red. People this phone looks amazing! I'm very happy with this beauty! But... because I have been using a Z10 I'm in love with the whole BB10 OS. Very easy to use the whole thing and the swipe up from the lock screen is brilliant too. How lazy!? Can't press a button on the HTC to unlock... but honestly it's a great feature. And BB10 is so simple. And this why after one week of playing around with the HTC I put that back in its box and start using my Z10 again. I just hope BlackBerry will survive and makes a phone like the One! I mean using something better than plastic. I have never had any problems with my Z I think the OS is great but I need something made from titanium or gold or stainless steel or anything available from other planets! To stand out! I hope BlackBerry will make a new tablet too! I would buy one! (Only one app necessary the Sonos controller!) but just in case I keep the One in my drawer. If the Z30 or the whole company fails and Alcatel or Sagem buy them. I know nobody is interested in my silly post but I am bored... :-) and have a nice day folks

Posted from my BBZ10
    opteron7 likes this.
    09-08-13 08:42 AM
    Hi everyone! I upgraded my contract with EE and got a new HTC One Red. People this phone looks amazing! I'm very happy with this beauty! But... because I have been using a Z10 I'm in love with the whole BB10 OS. Very easy to use the whole thing and the swipe up from the lock screen is brilliant too. How lazy!? Can't press a button on the HTC to unlock... but honestly it's a great feature. And BB10 is so simple. And this why after one week of playing around with the HTC I put that back in its box and start using my Z10 again. I just hope BlackBerry will survive and makes a phone like the One! I mean using something better than plastic. I have never had any problems with my Z I think the OS is great but I need something made from titanium or gold or stainless steel or anything available from other planets! To stand out! I hope BlackBerry will make a new tablet too! I would buy one! (Only one app necessary the Sonos controller!) but just in case I keep the One in my drawer. If the Z30 or the whole company fails and Alcatel or Sagem buy them. I know nobody is interested in my silly post but I am bored... :-) and have a nice day folks

Posted from my BBZ10
    Not a silly post at all. I absolutely understand what you're saying. I'm running three different phones on different platforms because I love them all. Geekdom is great, it is fun.....it's just a bit addictive and expensive.

Cheers!!!
    09-08-13 08:47 AM
    It is so hard and so expensive! Thanks for your positive comment and now I know I'm not alone! Cheers :-)

Posted from my BBZ10
    09-08-13 08:54 AM