Hi Guys,

As you probably can tell Im new here. Hello fellow BB users.

Im sure these questions have been asked before but if not please let me know where I can find the links. Thanks.

1. Is there a site that you can use to track where the lowest gas prices are in your area on your BB?

2. And is there a link for monitoring traffic on your BB??

I thought these would be extremely helpful for those of us here in California. It would give us a heads up before we jump on the 405 or the 110.

Thanks in advance. Oh im using BB Curve 8320
    01-27-09 04:51 PM
    Hi I'm new too and had the same questions as you awhile ago and these are just some I've heard people mention.

1. Gasbuddytogo.com on your browser, or use Windows Live Search the app which may have a Gas buddy if I recall correctly? Live search is a great app anyway, you should get it if you don't have it.

2. For traffic I don't use the browser but several apps that have tons of other features. Such as Google Maps, Windows Live Search, Tellme. I have AT&T and I'm on the 30 day trial with their AT&T TeleNav navigator and that has traffic too.

Yes Californians like me need to know if I should use the 101 or 280

Just google these apps because I'm not sure if I can post links yet
    01-27-09 05:19 PM
    Thank you so much.

I have tellme but I didnt think to use it for traffic. I will definitely have to look into that more.

Hi I'm new too and had the same questions as you awhile ago and these are just some I've heard people mention.

1. Gasbuddytogo.com on your browser, or use Windows Live Search the app which may have a Gas buddy if I recall correctly? Live search is a great app anyway, you should get it if you don't have it.

2. For traffic I don't use the browser but several apps that have tons of other features. Such as Google Maps, Windows Live Search, Tellme. I have AT&T and I'm on the 30 day trial with their AT&T TeleNav navigator and that has traffic too.

Yes Californians like me need to know if I should use the 101 or 280

Just google these apps because I'm not sure if I can post links yet
    01-27-09 05:38 PM
    Np. My mistake on Live search, their gas buddy seems to only work on WinMo phones.

Check out Where.com

Most yellowbook-type apps are all good and it's really just preference. You should try them all
    01-28-09 01:55 AM
    I'll post the links:

http://www.gasbuddytogo.com
    You can also view the actual site: Los Angeles Gas Prices - Find Cheap Gas Prices in California on your mobile browser.

And check this page out, it has all the links to the best downloads you can get. Most are free!

Google Maps is the best application out there for traffic, and business searches, all with directions and street view.

Get Google Maps on your bb directly by going to m.google.com/maps on your bb browser.
    01-28-09 02:21 AM
    Telenav, and it's variants (sprint nav, at&t nav, etc) all have an option to search for gas by price in your area. Just FYI.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-09 05:46 AM
    Thanks guys!!

I have checked out the popular BB downloads, but I dont know what most of them are for.

Thanks for posting the links!
    01-28-09 12:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD