no matter how high gas gets we will all make sure we can afford our blackberries!!!
    There are other things I would drop 1st such as cable TV.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-08 03:51 PM
    Let's hope once the election is over things will start to calm down. Gas here is around $3.70 a gallon. Oil is much higher. I have until the end of October to lock in my price for the year. The last time I was quoted it was almost $5.00 a gallon.

Maybe I should start playing the lottery. A few million could help a bit!
    09-14-08 04:46 PM
    i spend less than $20 a week for gas and i havent had cable for over 3 years
    09-14-08 11:49 PM
    last I checked my cell bill monthly would not even buy me half a tank... hardly worth worrying about a $70/month phone bill... if you have to choose between a phone bill and driving your car, maybe you should be looking into a better job.....
    09-15-08 12:36 AM
    last I checked my cell bill monthly would not even buy me half a tank... hardly worth worrying about a $70/month phone bill... if you have to choose between a phone bill and driving your car, maybe you should be looking into a better job.....
    My cell phone bill would buy 5 tanks of gas.
    In all this I MUST have a BB what is lost is the simple matter of responsibility.
    The BB is a luxury IMO and I would drop that bi tch in a hot minute if it came to it

And I have a very good job, thank you very much. But no matter how good
    my job is is I am going to do the things I need to provide for my family first.
    My phone is an afterthought.

I suspect I am older than anyone else posting in this thread and
    that in and of itself may inform my point of view.
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 09-15-08 at 12:53 AM.
    09-15-08 12:47 AM
    wow
    how do you go from slightly high gas prices (european countries are paying double what we pay at the pump)
    Have to agree. I had the opportunity to live in Germany for a number of years. Gas is bought by the litre for a lot more. That's why its funny when people here complain about high gas prices. we could have it much much worse.
    09-15-08 08:58 AM
    Some of us *are* in europe with fuel prices inflated because all our spare production is exported to support failing US supplies. We could have prices much lower if we didn't give away our reserve supply.
    09-15-08 09:03 AM
    When gas prices went up to $4+ I never considered getting rid of my bb, I did however get rid of my car.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I think I would have kept the car. That is just me however.
    Last edited by Crackberrykills; 09-18-08 at 10:28 PM.
    09-18-08 09:50 PM
    Trust me on this, I have absolutely no attachment to a phone. I appreciate
    all it does to organize my personal and professional life and the entertainment
    it provides. But I'd dump it in a heartbeat if I need to cut back and take care
    of the responsibilities that really matters.

There is nothing cool about a homeless man with a nice phone. Buying it now?
    Haha! Love the last sentence. But if gas prices make people homeless then that'll be an effing scary scenario!
    09-18-08 09:59 PM
    Haha! Love the last sentence. But if gas prices make people homeless then that'll be an effing scary scenario!
    No doubt. Very scary. You never know though. If you listen to those peak oil folks, that may happen one day.
    09-18-08 10:31 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD