Has anyone with the Garmin for Blackberry Storm app. got their turn by turn directions through their bluetooth headset? If so, what settings did you use or how did you accomplish this? So far, I've not been able to get the turn by turn directions through my Jawbone II when using Garmin Mobile for the Blackberry Storm. Any suggestions or insight would be greatly appreciated.
    03-16-09 02:57 PM
    Ditto for an xx20, although I'm probably SOL cause the BT is used for the GPS puck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 06:17 PM
    I don't believe the software was written to support it. I have the same issue with my BT set too and I can't find anything in the settings to enable it anywhere.
    03-25-09 10:54 PM
    So far, not encouraging news. Garmin's site lacks much support for the product too.
    03-26-09 11:05 AM
    Guys, I am running Glass_HC_T_NWB theme and Visual Voice Mail. This is what I do to get the voice working through my Jawbone II. Open up the Garmin app and choose wherever you are going. Start the navigation. Garmin will begin speaking through the Storm's speakers. Hold the Blackberry Menu button down for a few seconds until you see the open applications. Click on the home icon and open Visual Voice Mail. Listen to any voice mail. Now when I go back to Garmin, I can hear the turn by turn through my Jawbone. I tried this about 10 times and it has worked everytime for me. Give it a shot and see if it works for you.
    04-23-09 05:18 AM
    How is the garmin software?
    04-23-09 03:41 PM
    Works great on my Storm. Turn by turn gets me where I need to go. Wish it worked on Bluetooth though.
    04-23-09 04:14 PM
    Did you try the steps in my post above? Let me know if that works. I am kind of curious.
    04-23-09 06:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD