I was just wondering if anybody else had problems with this game freezing. Sometimes ill just start a game and it'll freeze up on me. The only thing that works is the end call button to shut off the phone. Then I get an error message when I turn it back on. Is there someway to fix the game I'm unaware of? Or maybe its a faulty download? Is there anything I can do when something freezes, like a ctrl+alt+delete type thing? Thanks for any responses

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-09 09:11 AM
    Geez thanks for all the help!!! I guess it mustnt be that good a game if nobody plays it

02-07-09 06:04 PM
    Might be that no one knows about the game that has read your post. It's Sat and some of us, have lives, and don't read every post, until we have time.

Anyway, where did you download the game, so some of us can try it and see if we have the same problems you do.

How's that?
    02-07-09 09:25 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/ota-games-111702/

I just scrolled down on my cell untill I found meteor crusher. It's a direct link to download the game. Everything seems to work perfectly but it keeps on freezing. I wasn't mad :P Everything I've asked on here was answered within like.... 10 minutes. Even at like 3am So I just figured nobody played it :P
    02-09-09 02:05 PM
    I was just wondering if anybody else had problems with this game freezing. Sometimes ill just start a game and it'll freeze up on me. The only thing that works is the end call button to shut off the phone. Then I get an error message when I turn it back on. Is there someway to fix the game I'm unaware of? Or maybe its a faulty download? Is there anything I can do when something freezes, like a ctrl+alt+delete type thing? Thanks for any responses

I just randomly dl'd this game today, and so far so good. If I were you I would delete it, then re-download it, and then maybe a battery pull for good measure. Good luck~
    02-09-09 02:22 PM
    Sounds like a good idea Hope I can get it working right cuz I like it.
    02-09-09 02:25 PM
    Well I tried deleting and reinstalling it... Froze again that sucks

02-10-09 05:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD