Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By cheadley1
  • 1 Post By cheadley1
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Funny (sort of) incident at Best Buy

So I preordered 3 Z10 phones. Called today to see when they thought they would be in. They said let me check, gave them my name and they said the phones are here. I said ok, so I can come in and pick them up? and they said yes...knowing that I had heard nothing of Verizon phones being available I was skeptical so I called back and asked again, gave them my name, told them it was 2 white, one black Z10 for Verizon. They said let me check and again said they were there and could be picked up. At this point I am still thinking something is wrong but I head out hoping maybe they will give it to me early...after a drive of over 100 miles...they tell me oops...only AT&T phones are available...

Long story short (or not so much) trust your instincts when most likely you know way more than the "experts"
    Suhailone likes this.
    CrackBerry Addict

Quote Originally Posted by cheadley1 View Post
    So I preordered 3 Z10 phones. Called today to see when they thought they would be in. They said let me check, gave them my name and they said the phones are here. I said ok, so I can come in and pick them up? and they said yes...knowing that I had heard nothing of Verizon phones being available I was skeptical so I called back and asked again, gave them my name, told them it was 2 white, one black Z10 for Verizon. They said let me check and again said they were there and could be picked up. At this point I am still thinking something is wrong but I head out hoping maybe they will give it to me early...after a drive of over 100 miles...they tell me oops...only AT&T phones are available...

Long story short (or not so much) trust your instincts when most likely you know way more than the "experts"
    Ouch. They should give you a refund worth of your gas getting there.
    I use BB10...the blasphemy!
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,405 Global Posts

100mi drive? now that's some BB10 excitement right there
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

I got up and walked out without giving them a chance to say anything. Called later and talked to a manager...he said they will issue a gift card to make up for the gas...we will see...

I am pretty sure I won't get anything for the almost 4 hours of travel time LOL

Eventually I will get the Z10 and it will be worth it!
    loc5 likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,405 Global Posts

Not bad if you do get it though! But rest assured, you will love the Z10, it is well worth the wait...
    CrackBerry Abuser

Hey post your paypal... maybe some of us can chip in for gas

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  

Yes and a lot of disappointment! Soon it will all be good...