So I preordered 3 Z10 phones. Called today to see when they thought they would be in. They said let me check, gave them my name and they said the phones are here. I said ok, so I can come in and pick them up? and they said yes...knowing that I had heard nothing of Verizon phones being available I was skeptical so I called back and asked again, gave them my name, told them it was 2 white, one black Z10 for Verizon. They said let me check and again said they were there and could be picked up. At this point I am still thinking something is wrong but I head out hoping maybe they will give it to me early...after a drive of over 100 miles...they tell me oops...only AT&T phones are available...

Long story short (or not so much) trust your instincts when most likely you know way more than the "experts"
    Suhailone likes this.
    03-22-13 11:47 PM
    So I preordered 3 Z10 phones. Called today to see when they thought they would be in. They said let me check, gave them my name and they said the phones are here. I said ok, so I can come in and pick them up? and they said yes...knowing that I had heard nothing of Verizon phones being available I was skeptical so I called back and asked again, gave them my name, told them it was 2 white, one black Z10 for Verizon. They said let me check and again said they were there and could be picked up. At this point I am still thinking something is wrong but I head out hoping maybe they will give it to me early...after a drive of over 100 miles...they tell me oops...only AT&T phones are available...

Long story short (or not so much) trust your instincts when most likely you know way more than the "experts"
    Ouch. They should give you a refund worth of your gas getting there.
    03-22-13 11:51 PM
    100mi drive? now that's some BB10 excitement right there
    03-22-13 11:52 PM
    I got up and walked out without giving them a chance to say anything. Called later and talked to a manager...he said they will issue a gift card to make up for the gas...we will see...

I am pretty sure I won't get anything for the almost 4 hours of travel time LOL

Eventually I will get the Z10 and it will be worth it!
    loc5 likes this.
    03-23-13 12:01 AM
    Not bad if you do get it though! But rest assured, you will love the Z10, it is well worth the wait...
    03-23-13 02:29 AM
    Hey post your paypal... maybe some of us can chip in for gas

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 04:44 AM
    Yes and a lot of disappointment! Soon it will all be good...
    03-23-13 02:52 PM