ok so i was having an email problem with my pop3 server at work

whenever i recieved an email i would get 1 copy on my bold and two copies in my outlook inbox, this was annoying but is nothing compared to whats going on now.

NOW, when i get cc'd on an email, i will recieve that email for every person that is cc'd. So if the email is sent to my boss and cc'd to 6 other people, i will recieve 7 copies of it on my blackberry. I only receive one on outlook, but why am i getting so many on by bold.
    03-10-09 11:48 AM
    You will have to turn off the setting in your POP3 server at work that forwards copies to your device. Also, you may have to create a filter on your BIS account to stop the messages you do not want forwarded to your device. If you do a search in the forums, their are links detailing how to do this. Here is the link:

http://forums.crackberry.com/search.php,
    03-10-09 12:19 PM
    my pop3 does not forward anything to my device...its the BIS that pulls it from the server.

and i do want ALL messages to come to my device, just not 6 copies of each one
    03-10-09 03:37 PM
    Sorry, that is not exactly worded correctly on my part. You are correct that the BIS pulls the email from the POP3 server. To stop the CC from coming, login to the BIS and edit/add filters in each email account. Uncheck the box stating that it will send you extra copies of email.
    03-10-09 05:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD