I have the 8130 pearl with most recent software.

I have bought the Motorola S9-HD I love the sound and HATE the reception. THEY LIE!!!!!!!!! Even indoors I only get 15 feet MAX!!! I'm having the same problem with reception outside too as all of you have had too!!!! However this is the reason why I bought them. I bike ride and want them when I'm riding!!! HAS ANYONE solved the issue or can they point me to the right headset!!!

I have read the posts here but they are long, drawn out and confusing. I just want a plain and simple to the point answer. Which one do I need to buy. I already returned them and have money in my pocket burning to be spent I just want one that will work with the similar sound quality.....

I really appreciate someone giving me a straight answer

Jason
    04-27-09 11:46 PM
    I was able to use the original S9's at the gym when the BB was in a small fanny pack but the pack was at my hip.

But while walking, this did not work. What did work was having the BB in the top flap pocket of my daypack - kind of just below the neck between the shoulders.

It is really odd that they are so incredibly sensitive to location and more so when outside.
    04-28-09 12:10 AM
    I understand that but even on my hip I lose the reception when using them. Is there a better set out there???? I live in Florida and having pockets or wearing (contraptions) is sort of limited. Any help would be appreciated. I found the Jay Bird and Plantronics 905 series but want someone to testify to me the quality especially with the issue of outside reception.

Is it the headset or the phone that is doing this?

Is this the same problem with other phone models? Storm/Curve etc.............??

Thanks everyone
    04-28-09 12:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD