So I have a podcast manager (Juice) that keeps my casts nice and organized. When I try to load any onto my BB, the nice, organized-by-folder system gets thrown out the window as the BB native podcast app decides to classify a bunch of files as "unknown" or shows them as unaffiliated with their folders, even though when going into Files everything is where it should be. Is there an app that will let me organize and make playlists from podcasts manually? From what I have seen the music and podcast apps are more geared toward automating your downloads and organizing them as they come in. I don't want to download episodes. I don't have a big enough data plan to support that and would rather just dl to my computer and add casts to the BB when I want them. Right now what's on the phone is a freaking mess and I am getting pretty frustrated.
    04-28-12 05:31 PM
    If it is the native podcast app doing this and your data plan isn't too high, why don't you remove the native podcast app, download them to your computer, and then copy them to your blackberry and play them in the Music 'app' where organization is pretty good?
    04-28-12 09:27 PM
    Use the native Podcast app and set to dl using wifi only.
    04-29-12 03:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD